Thursday, October 12, 2017

Online Success

We have had classes online this week, but I enjoy learning online. I have taken several online classes in the past for a variety of reasons. I enjoy online classes because it gives me an opportunity to manage my time in a very efficient manner. With internships outside of college classes, I am sometimes stressed out because I have a boat load of school work to complete. It is a hassle to have such a busy schedule. Online classes offer a ton of flexibility for my schedule in particular since each week is different. 


Image via Wikipedia Commons

I have such a great privilege to have the internship I work at. I am beginning to be more grateful as each day passes. I have decided to look for an additional twenty hours of work per week because I want to invest my time in my passions. I am so excited to continue learning new techniques that I can use in mixed media. I have been beginning to read more and more blogs as this semester has continued. I enjoy reading about the journeys some of my favorite photographers have had. Check them out. Both are incredible photographers and fascinating storytellers!

1 comment:

  1. hi Beau! I really like how you talked about learning online, I enjoy learning online as well and with new technology it makes it easier to still collaborate, learn, and have discussions with other people. I also think that its super cool that your passions are part of media and working online. Congrats on your internship and good luck!

    ReplyDelete